Crypt Shyfter: Exile Crypt Shyfter: Exile

I tried skipping through the long intro but then it said the game was over? Not sure if a bug or something, I don't know how to start this game?

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Did you try using the cheat code? Up up down down left right left right B A. Should do the trick. (BA stands for badass, naturally)

Offensive Defense Offensive Defense

A nice clone of walter reids tower defence engine but you should really give him credit man.

Stickman Flow Adventures Stickman Flow Adventures

I came here expecting an epic stickman platformer... I am dissapoint >_>

Water Cooler Idle Water Cooler Idle

Probably the smoothest and best idle made all year. 5/5

Shine Shine

Interesting concept, I'm not a big fan of puzzle games but this is pretty nice.

A very nice game my friend, but just a little bit of advice, the game takes too long to get started, not all who play your game will want to sit down listening to five minutes dialogue straight. It is a GAME, take advantage of the medium and let the player discover the storyline/plot through playing the game, not having to read many lines of dialogue.

Anyway GREAT GAME, pm me when the sequel is out please.

TheEnkian responds:

The intro is remedied in the second game in that once you start, you only have to read one line of dialogue before jumping straight into it. That way, like you said, the player can discover the story through playing a bit more.

I'll be sure to PM you, it should hopefully be out before the end of the year. Thanks for playing!

Elf Story Elf Story

Damn good! It just has some kind of cool feel to it.

The only thing that let this game down was that there was no real ending to the story, but apart from that it was epic! 5/5

Swat Game Swat Game

Man I thought this was going to be a cool tactical RTS, you ruined my hopes >:(

Game Corp Game Corp

Very awesome! It's given me inspiration to get back to work on my game I'm making :D

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus